Teeth whitening is a great way to add life to a smile and it is the least invasive procedure offered to enhance or rejuvenate your smile. At James River Family Dentistry, we offer Opalescent Professional Whitening, which requires a custom-made bleaching tray. Just a few hours a day in the tray will remove stains from your teeth and years from your smile. We also offer Opalescence Go, which is delivered in convenient, ready-to-go, disposable trays.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
As we age, teeth naturally darken due to staining factors in our diets such as coffee, soda, tea and red wine. Whitening your teeth is a simple, minimally invasive process that can garner major results. Some of the benefits of the procedure include:
- Making you feel younger – it’s true! We associate white smiles with youthful appearances and whitening your teeth can help you feel younger.
- Boosts confidence and self-esteem – having a whiter smile can make you want to show it off. A healthy, bright, white smile is attractive and feeling attractive adds confidence and self-esteem
- A bleaching tray is the most conservative way to whiten your smile and requires no tooth preparation as with veneers or crowns.
- Whitening with a bleaching tray is easy to maintain. When you feel like your teeth are starting to become stained again, you can easily restart treatment by using your bleaching tray and your at home bleaching solution.
- Affordability – bleaching trays are affordable and customized for your individual dentition. You will always be able to freshen up your smile with your at home bleaching tray and solution.